As Barton enters its 16th year in operation, our company has become one of the fastest growing operations in the Healthcare services industry. Progress of that magnitude is thanks in part to Barton’s commitment in building both a strong Sales and management program that promotes limitless growth in both income and career opportunities.
The Associate Account Development Manager will be responsible for the growth and relationship development of a database of hiring managers at healthcare facilities who use or plan to use locum tenens. Through effective selling and exceptional customer service, the Associate Account Development Manager will obtain a steady and growing stream of business from their clients.
- Attend daily training meetings to become a subject matter expert in the healthcare staffing industry
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Increase sales opportunities by selling Barton Associates’ services to managers at hospitals, medical practices, and companies that utilize temporary medical staffing services. This includes developing client leads via cold-calling, networking, and other techniques
- Identify staffing needs and job openings with potential and existing client managers
- Achieve budgeted sales and production objectives established by management
- Ensure quality customer service by resolving all issues pertaining to your clients and related provider assignments
- Excellent work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Strategic thinking & ability to execute results
- Determination to achieve objectives
- Ability to overcome objections
- Adaptability and flexibility to support the organization’s growth